Melville swimwear made to last in harsh sun and chlorine pools
Chlorine resistant and UVR protection swimwear Melville
Chlorine can destroy your swimwear really fast, that's why you want to look for fabrics such as polyester and PBT blends which will last longer and are resistant to chlorine. No matter what you're using your swimwear for - the beach, fun in the pool or exercise - Sea Jewels has the swimwear for you. View our full range that we deliver to Melville
Swimsuits made of lesser quality materials such as lycra and nylon will perish in the sun and have little to no sun protection. Polybutylene terephthalate fabrics used in Sea Jewels swimwear is SPF 50+ sun protection. For protective and stylish swimwear in Melville browse through our range of SPF 50+ and chlorine resistant swimwear.
A problem that a lot of plus size women find with swimwear is that the elasticity doesn't last long and they have to go through multiple bathing suits a season. SeaJewels brands such as Viva use 100% polyester, a near equal blend of polyester and PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) chlorine-proof liner. This fabric has 15 to 20 times the life span of lyrca and outlasts nylon/spandex many times over. View Our chlorine resistant range that we deliver to Melville
This 100% polyester fabric is well suited to swimmers who are frequently in the water and swimming for extended periods of time, as the fabric is quick drying, has a consistent fit and resists bagging. It is perfect for athletic wear, water aerobics classes and other water sports as the fabric is soft and comfortable. No matter what water activities Melville has to offer Sea Jewels has the swimwear for you.
How to care for your swimwear - follow these steps to ensure your swimwear lasts as long as possible.
- Cold hand wash as soon as you get out the water
- Do not soak, bleach or spin dry
- Do not iron
- Line dry out of direct sunlight
- Avoid rough surfaces around pools
- Do not pack or store when wet
- Remove any excess contact with sunscreen and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas and spas
- White and pastel colours may appear transparent when wet
Don't let pregnancy stop you from enjoying water-based exercise! View our Melville range.
Made from chlorine resistant fabrics that are designed to retain their stretch and comfort properties as well as resist colour fading, Sea Jewels stocks a range of boys and girls chlorine resistant swimwear that keeps them sun safe in the Australian summer. Order your swimwear onlinetoday or call 1800 008 482 to place your order over the phone.
Some other great businesses in Melville that we work with:
We work with a lot of great local companies in the Melville area:
- Pool shade sail Melville
- Mordern Wedding Dress Design Melville
- Quality swimwear Melville
- Plus size swimwear Melville
- Melville Water Filter installation
- Heat Pumps Melville
- Stormwater and plumbing supplies Melville
- Luxury Home Builders Melville
- Surf and Sail Gear Melville
- Pool landscaping supplies from Mandurah to Melville
- At home computer support Melville
- Small business lawyers Perth
- Mother's Day flower arrangements Melville
How to order
If you are from overseas or interstate and it is outside Perth hours (+8.00 GMT) then feel free to order online, all prices are shown in AUD. You can call us on 1800 008 482 for enquires or to book an appointment to see us. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing your orders from Melville come through